Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website e.g. if you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us.
On occasion, we may gather data from your PC in order to collect statistical information concerning the use of our website.
Such information will NOT identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their site use only.
We may also gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Cookies are downloaded to your PC automatically and stored on your hard drive. Data from cookies helps us improve our website and the service we provide you.
Use of Your Information
Information we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide and improve our services. In addition, we may use information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information you have requested relating to our products. To provide you with information on other products we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website e.g. improvements or service/product changes that may affect your transaction.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about products similar to those you have previously purchased.
Storing Your Personal Data
We may transfer the data we collect to locations outside the European Economic Area for processing and storage. Data may be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic Area who work for us, e.g. staff may be engaged in the processing and fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this. We take all reasonable steps to make sure data is handled securely and in agreement with this Policy.
Data provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to all transactions entered into on our site are encrypted to ensure complete safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
If you have chosen a password so you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your information to any member of our group. This includes our subsidiaries and our holding company, we will not sell your information.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own Privacy Policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions as we have no control over them.
Access to Information